© Ski tourer | Photo: TVB Pyhrn-Priel / Daniel Hinterramskogler
© Ski tour at night | Photo: HIWU / LM Media
© Warscheneck ski tour | Photo: TVB Pyhrn-Priel / Daniel Hinterramskogler
© Tourers | Photo: Oberösterreich Tourismus GmbH / Leo Himsl
Ski tours on ski slopes
Touring rules on the Wurzeralm
- Ascent track open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Skiing is free for children up to 15 years of age
- FREE ski season tickets and day multi-day ski tickets: Use of the ascent track is included at no extra charge.
- As soon as parts of the piste walking track are used with touring skis or snowshoes, a snowsport card must be purchased.
- Group discount: from 10 tickets paid one free ticket (for closed groups, only possible on the day at the cash desk, payment by one person)
Ski tours-go by night!
- Touring at night is only allowed on Wednesdays and on full moon until 10pm.
- from 17 o'clock on these days the valley run to the ski route was changed!(The ski route is a generally accessible ski-to-ski route which is marked and protected from the avalanches but is neither prepared nor controlled.)
- from 22 o'clock on these days is also the barrier of the slope, since then the valley run for the next day is prepared.
Skiing and ski trails Go Hinterstoder
- Skiing on groomed slopes in Hinterstoder is prohibited by the narrow and steep slopes (day and night).
- In addition, there is an acute risk of accidents and life due to the use of snowmaking equipment with cable winches! No danger control!No liability for accidents!