Hiking and cycling taxi
Leave your car behind - the flexible mobility service for your holiday.
The hiking and cycling taxi takes you individually and inexpensively to the starting point of your tour or back from the destination.
What does the Hiking and Cycling Taxi cost?
The fare consists of a base amount for the departure zone around € 6 for the Hiking Taxi and € 9 for the Bicycle Taxi plus the number of zones travelled to your destination around € 2 each. Children up to 14 years travel free when accompanied by an adult.
How it works
Request the nearest taxi provider to your call location. (see zone map). Have you already planned your tour? Then please order the taxi by 5 pm the day before.
For the return journey, it is usually sufficient if you report back to the taxi company 1 hour before the scheduled pick-up time.
Who can use the walking and cycling taxi:
- The hiking and cycling taxi is available to holiday guests with a valid Pyhrn-Priel ActiveCard or a completed guest sheet in the period between 1 May and 31 October. There is no entitlement to services with the Pyhrn-Priel SeasonCard!
- The hiking and cycling taxi takes you to the starting point of a hiking or cycling tour or from the end point of the tour back to the parked car or accommodation.
- The hiking and cycling taxi is only offered for those routes where there is no public transport or where the waiting times are unreasonable.
- To get to the Hutterer Böden, please use the mountain railways. If these are out of service, you are welcome to use the hiking and cycling taxi. The toll is charged extra.
- The reduced fare can NOT be used for shopping trips or trips to events. In these cases, the usual taxi rates will be charged by the taxi company.
- For children up to 14 years of age, the hiking and cycling taxi is free of charge when accompanied by an adult.