Hiking taxi - bike taxi
travel comfortably without a car on vacation
The hiking and cycling taxi in the Pyhrn-Priel holiday region is the ideal service for mobility on holiday. Because with the hiking and cycling taxi you can easily get to the starting point of your tour or back from your destination.
Tariffs for the hiking and cycling taxi:
- The tariff structure is calculated from the zones traveled according to the present plan.
- Fare per person:
Departure zone = departure location
Hiking taxi € 5 | Bicycle taxi € 8 | further zones - each € 2
- The hiking and cycling taxi is available from May 1st to October 31st.
The requirements for using the hiking and cycling taxi:
- The taxi closest to your call location must be requested (see zone plan). The hiking and cycling taxi can only be used upon presentation of a fully completed Pyhrn-Priel GUEST CARD (registration sheet) or a valid Pyhrn-Priel AktivCard (no entitlement to benefits with the Pyhrn-Priel SeasonCard!).
- The hiking and cycling taxi may only be used as part of a hike or bike tour to get to a starting point or from the end point of the tour to the parked car or area.
- The hiking and cycling taxi may only be used if the use of public transport is unreasonable on this route.
- The hiking and cycling taxi from Hinterstoder to the Huttererbooden or back may only be used outside of the cable car operating days; the toll will be charged separately.
- The hiking and cycling taxi may not be used for shopping trips or trips to events, the usual taxi tariffs will be charged.
- Children up to the age of 14 can use the hiking and cycling taxi free of charge when accompanied by an adult.