Declaration on accessibility
Pyhrn-Priel Tourismus GmbH makes every effort to ensure that its websites and mobile applications comply with the state law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age, gender or sexual orientation (Upper Austria. Anti-Discrimination Act - Upper Austria ADG) (§ 15b) as well as the regulation on the requirements for barrier-free access to websites and mobile applications in the area of Upper Austria. ADG (Upper Austria WEBVO 2020) for the implementation of Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council to make accessible.
This declaration of accessibility applies to the following websites and mobile applications: www.urlaubsregion-pyhrn-priel.at, www.pyhrn-priel.net, www.wanderspezialisten.at, www.hinterstoder.at, www.vorderstoder.at, www. weltcup.at, www.schule-bewegt.at, www.seminare-pyhrn-priel.at and https://presseservice.urlaubsregion-pyhrn-priel.at.
1. Instructions for use and accessibility
a) Access keys
In order to facilitate the page navigation, we have built access keys to the important page areas in all pages. The number keys have been assigned here so that there are no conflicts with the operating system shortcuts that have already been specified. The following access keys are available:
0 to the homepage
1 for navigation
2 to the content
3 to contact
4 to the sitemap
5 to search
6 to the top of the page
7 to the imprint
8 for position display
Depending on the browser and operating system, use the above key in combination with a special control key:
- Internet Explorer: Alt + [key]
- Firefox: Alt + Shift (Windows and Linux) or Ctrl (Mac) + [key]
- Google Chrome: Alt (Windows), Ctrl + Opt (Mac) or Alt + Shift (Linux)
- Opera: Shift + Esc opens a context menu where the available access keys are listed. These are confirmed with Enter
b) Responsive web design
Due to the responsive web design, our website is optimized for a wide variety of output devices (mobile phone, tablet, desktop computer). The content elements (e.g. images, page structure, size) are automatically optimized for the best possible readability and adapted for the respective display size.
c) Operation with the keyboard
The main menu can be operated using the keyboard (up, down, right and left arrows). The picture gallery (lightbox) can be closed with ESC. For accommodation, gastronomy, tours, sights, etc., the tabs and accordions can be opened or closed using tab and enter.
d) Accommodation search
Please note the increased loading time when searching for freely available accommodation for a specific period. A wide variety of accommodation providers are queried here. The accommodations can be filtered according to various criteria. There is no "Submit" button here. The accommodation data is automatically reloaded here.
2. Status of compatibility with requirements
Due to the following incompatibilities / exceptions, these websites and mobile applications are partially compatible with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 - AA or the accessibility requirements according to DIN EN 301 549 V2.1.2, edition 2018-08.
3. Non / partially accessible content
The contents listed below are not or partially barrier-free for the following reasons:
a) Incompatibility / disproportionate burden
- PDF and Word documents (especially older documents) that are used on the websites are not accessible. If you need content from one of our PDF or Word documents, please contact us. We will try to provide you with the information in a different form.
- The videos used on our website are currently not barrier-free. The adaptation represents a disproportionate burden in terms of the accessibility regulations. We strive to make the videos accessible as soon as possible.
- All images should be accessible to screen reader users via alternative texts. If, as an exception, an image is not described with an alternative text and the content is only partially accessible, please let us know.
- We try to write our texts largely without abbreviations and foreign words. In addition, we do not use cumbersome sentence constructions. If you cannot understand a text and therefore only partially accessible, please contact us. We try to provide you with an easy to understand version.
- Lists such as accommodation lists, event lists, gastronomy lists, POI lists, offer lists, place and region lists as well as the report lists are based on structured data from TOURDATA and are currently only partially accessible. If a website user restricts a list using a filter function, the contents of the results are automatically reloaded (using the AJAX function). This poses a problem for the visually impaired who use screen readers. Because screen readers do not notice any changes to content that has already been read. The improvement of our lists is planned for 2021.
b) The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legal provisions
- Recorded time-based media, such as video and audio media released before September 23, 2020.
- Interactive maps are currently not barrier-free. According to current technical possibilities, the accessibility of these cards can only be achieved with a disproportionately high effort.
- Third party content: Our websites are partly based on the content of a decentralized tourism database. Our content partners are encouraged to make texts and media available in an accessible form. However, no statement can be made regarding the compatibility with accessibility regulations for this third-party content.
c) Other information
- Spam protection / Recaptcha: We need a so-called "Re-Captcha" function for our contact forms to protect against spam and mass e-mails. This is not barrier-free. If you cannot use a form due to the function, please send us an email to email@example.com or call our Pyhrn-Priel holiday information on +43 7562 5266
- Media service: At https://presseservice.urlaubsregion-pyhrn-priel.at/bilder.html we provide media representatives with images for download. If you have problems downloading pictures, please contact us. We can then send you the pictures via other channels.
4. Questions and suggestions
Pyhrn-Priel Tourismus GmbH attaches great importance to ongoing adjustments and optimizations of their websites and mobile applications. If you have any questions about the operation of the website or suggestions about the content, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will examine your request and inform you of the result and the measures taken or intended within 2 months. Inquiries about the content of websites and mobile applications that are exempt from the obligation to meet the accessibility requirements and are not accessible will also be answered within 2 months.
5. Enforcement Process
If our information is not satisfactory in connection with disproportionate burdens, the following enforcement agency can be used:
Office of Upper Austria. State government
Oö. Anti-Discrimination Agency / Upper Austria. Monitoring committee
Bahnhofsplatz 1, 4021 Linz
+43 732 77 20-117 68