History of Edlbach
Since 1490, the village was attributed to the Principality 'Austria ob der Enns'. During the Napoleonic Wars it was occupied several times. Since 1918 Edlbach belongs to the federal state of Upper Austria. After the annexation of Austria to the German Reich on March 13, 1938, the place belonged to the "Gau Oberdonau". After 1945 the restoration of Upper Austria took place.