- Pyhrn-Priel communities
- All year
- Hotels / Accommodation
- Pyhrn-Priel Card
"Hole in one" is the motto for all golfers at the 18-hole golf course Windischgarsten that shakes more than just an ace up their sleeve with its moorland against the backdrop of two prominent peaks.
Dilly Golf Club has an 18-hole golf course with a handicap and membership. Equipped with all the usual public facilities such as driving range, pitch area and putting green, there is also a rain tee-off hut here. The course is fully fledged tournament and championship par 72. The place inspires not only ambitious players but also beginners and children.
The entire layout is designed to provide two different 9-hole rounds starting right at the clubhouse. The lanes 1-9 lead as a large round over the valley floor of the Edlbaches out to the northeast, where the slight increase is rewarded by the unique mountain panorama. The tracks 10-18 are in contrast to the first Nine rather compact and as round about the center located in the very scenic scenic Edlbacher moor.
The clubhouse location in the wide, sunny valley allows a spectacular overview in this area, as most of the tracks can be viewed from the terrace.
Mid-April to early November, daily from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Closed from 4:00 p.m. in bad weather.
640 mAccessibility / arrival
Pyhrnautobahn (A9 Linz-Graz) - exit Roßleithen / Windischgarsten - direction Windischgarsten - follow the signs for "golf and lake." (About 5km) on the B 138 - on the left side of Windischgarsten is the golf course Pyhrn-Priel!
- Pay as much as your HCP is high! (only on Mondays, excluding public holidays) at least € 25 / max. € 54
- 2 for 1 (Tuesday) - green fee for 2 people by reservation, except bank holidays € 75
- 2 for 1 (Wednesday) - green fee for 2 people by reservation, except bank holidays € 75
- 4-flight (Thursday) by prior reservation, excluding public holidays € 179
- 2-flight (Thursday) by prior reservation, excluding public holidays € 99
Please get in touch for more information.