Blick von der Gowilalm - Foto: OÖ Tourismus/Röbl

Accommodation Booking

Your enquiry

Please fill in all fields marked *.

If you contact us via the form on the website or by e-mail, your data will be stored for six months to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.

Privacy statement

volunteer Fire Department St. Pankraz

Sankt Pankraz, Oberösterreich, Österreich

The volunteer fire brigade St. Pankraz is technically in the section Windischgarsten. The compulsory section of St. Pankraz fire covers the whole area of ​​the parish of St. Pankraz with all districts.

The history of the volunteer fire department St.Pankraz As appears from the original certificate of incorporation, our fire department was on Sunday, 14 May 1914, at the inaugural meeting at the Gasthaus zur Post (jewelery), was launched. As fire chief, the then town clerk Kaindl One Ignaz Berger was elected, more commandos were senior teacher Otto Ahorner, farmer and farmer Friedrich Georg Antensteiner border Furtnerteich. With the entry in the book, the founding of the State Fire Fire St.Pankraz was officially confirmed and the O.ö. Provincial government approved. But already 21 years ago, that in 1893, there was already a fire in St.Pankraz. This is evident from the records of the former pastor John Noel. This pastor and parish council and mayor Franz Georg Antensteiner Lattner traveled to Buy in 1893 to Linz for a fire engine. On 21 October 1893 was delivered with a four-wheeled fire engine suction mechanism for horse carriage from the company Rosenbauer. 1894 an armory was built, which held its determination until 1952 was. At the inaugural meeting in 1914, the purchase of a new stopcock syringe and other fire fighting equipment was passed. Also a rescue in the fire department was set up, this had the transport of injured or seriously ill to perform to the hospital. 1950, land was purchased and built a new fire armory in a 2-year construction period from Nieslgut. In 1961 could, thanks to the large wooden donations from our farmers and forest owners, the first motorized fire truck, a Ford purchased in 1250, which was in 1980 replaced by a more modern, the then state of the-art fire truck with rescue equipment. 1983 Hydraulic rescue equipment was purchased, since dragged with the rising volume of traffic on the B 138 and the railroad Phyrn the use of our military action becoming Ausrückungen in the technical field. With the construction of the A9 Pyhrnautbahn St.Pankraz fire in 1998 "base for tunnel fire" and took over the duties of the "Portal Fire" for the Lainberg and Klaus tunnel chain. For this additional task of FF St.Pankraz a RLF-A tunnel in 2000 As well as passing a vehicle IFEX impulse from the province of Upper Austria. Built in 1952, the fire station was no longer meet the demands of today's time and so was in 1997 with the construction of a new, equivalent to the current state of the art, begun. With a construction period of 3 years, countless hours of volunteer work mates and volunteers and generous donations from our wood forest owners in June 2001 the new fire station was officially inaugurated. In order to secure the next generation, a youth group was established in 1997, have converted from 8 to 2004 already fully trained firefighters in the active state. With about 30 exercises in the team is to use tactics and handling of modern devices use trained to be ready for operations of any kind.

The armory of the volunteer fire department "St Pankraz" is not busy! EMERGENCY: 122

Elevation

531 m

Accessibility / arrival

From the B138, the Pyhrnpass federal road drive to St. Pankraz where is equal to the picturesque village right the armory of the volunteer fire brigade St. Pankraz.

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • All weather
Season
  • Spring
  • Summer
  • Autumn
  • Winter

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


volunteer Fire Department St. Pankraz
Nr. 110
4572 Sankt Pankraz

+43 650 4632138
05402@ki.ooelfv.at
www.ff-st-pankraz.at
http://www.ff-st-pankraz.at

Contact person
Bernhard Schwarz
Freiwillige Feuerwehr St. Pankraz
Nr. 110
4572 Sankt Pankraz

+43 650 4632138
05402@ki.ooelfv.at
www.ff-st-pankraz.at

We speak the following languages

German
English

powered by TOURDATA