Ski tours on ski slopes
Touring rules on the Wurzeralm 2018/2019
- Skiing is free for children up to 15 years (JG 2004)
- FREE ski season passes and day multi-day ski passes: The use of the ascent trail is included at no extra cost.
- As soon as parts of the slopes are used with touring skis or snowshoes, a snowsport card must be purchased.
- Group discount: from 10 paid tickets a free ticket (for closed groups, only possible at the cash desk during the day, payment by one person)
- ATTENTION Snowshoe hikers: Carriage with the Gammering or Frauenkarlift is not possible!
Ski tours-go by night!
- Touring at night is only allowed on Wednesdays and on full moon until 10pm.
- from 17 o'clock on these days the valley run to the ski route was changed! (The ski route is a generally accessible ski-to-ski route which is marked and protected from the avalanches but is neither prepared nor controlled.)
- from 22 o'clock on these days is also the barrier of the slope, since then the valley run for the next day is prepared.
Skiing and ski trails Go Hinterstoder
- Skiing on groomed slopes in Hinterstoder is prohibited by the narrow and steep slopes (day and night).
- In addition, there is an acute risk of accidents and life due to the use of snowmaking equipment with cable winches! No danger control! No liability for accidents!