easy car-free transport
The hiker’s taxi of the Pyhrn-Priel Holiday Region is the ideal service to keep you mobile during your hiking holiday. The hiker’s taxi is the easy way to get to the starting point of your hike or to get back at the end of your hike.
Tariffs for the Hiker’s Taxi:
- Tariffs are calculated according to the zone plan.
- Cost per person:
departure zone = departure location € 5 | Further zones - € 1,50 per zone
- The Hiker's Taxi is available from May 1st till October 31.
Conditions for the use the hiker’s taxi:
- Request the taxi closest to your location ( see zone plan).
- The hiker’s taxi can only be used on presentation of your fully completed Pyhrn-Priel GUESTCARD (registration form) or with a valid Pyhrn-Priel ActiveCard. (no service with thePyhrn-Priel SeasonCard!)
- The hiker’s taxi may only be used for transfer to the starting point of your hike or from the end of the hike to your parked car or booked accommodation.
- The hiker’s taxi from Hinterstoder to the Huttererböden or back may only be used outside the operating hours of the cable car, the toll fee has to be paid.
- The hiker’s taxi may not be used for drives to events or shops, the usual tariffs apply for such journeys.
- Children under 14 years may use the hiker’s taxi free of charge when accompanied by an adult.